gunmetal - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


gunmetal

 
this weekend my boyfriend and I decided to just enjoy each other's company and make no plans.  we ending up coming to a nice compromise once deciding what exactly we would be doing.  where we spent half of it drinking beers and eating wings while watching the final four games; and then the other half going on walks & enjoying the beautiful spring weather.  i finally got to take the tags off of some of my spring clothing.  shorts, boots, and a sweater is a great combination for the in-between seasons.  flirty flowers paired with strong gunmetal details to illustrate my new favorite trend -- contrasting patterns. 


my Big Buddah Mia bag is one of my all-time favorite purchases, & i get compliments everywhere i go with it.  I love the structured frame and the three dimensional rose.  i mean what girl doesn't love roses right? it was a nice compliment to my floral pattern shorts.  and i got in on ebay, brand new, for half the price (always check ebay)!
 
 

Apr 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment