ae floral denim - The Fashionably Broke
the fashionably broke, style blog, fashion, blogger, dc


ae floral denim

floral denim shorts DSC_0494 white converse all star chuck taylor floral denim floral denim shorts floral denim shorts

ever since i first saw the american eagle summer denim (shorts) preview i thought about this 'rugged meets proper' pair the most; such a great pair of denim shorts to own this season. besides these, american eagle has a huge selection right now. when i snagged my floral denim, i also grabbed a pair of neon, mid-length cutoffs on sale. do you love this pair as much as i do? i actually think i could make them? stamps and fabric paint; i think that's going to happen...

i also have a new, fantastic obsession with heather grey and i had to take home this little cropped, sweatshirt top from Loft. if you haven't noticed yet, from the plethora of the Loft i buy, Loft is my new secret weapon for trendy, on-sale goods.

and, arm swag is no longer monochromatic. mine especially. my new loves are the colorful jewel my heart bracelets that brighten up my summer stack.

xx
natalie

Loft Sweatshirt Top |American Eagle Floral Denim Shorts | Converse Chuck Taylors | Jewel My Heart c/o,
Stella & Dot bracelets

Jul 2, 2012

9 comments:

  1. Your short shorts are so dam cute!! I MISS YOU!!!!! glad you are badk hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so tan you little bronzed beauty! I love it. Those bracelets are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shorts! I love denim shorts with Converse :) a style staple of mine too!

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts! And the colourful nail polish and bracelets are so pretty. I wish I could walk along a beach in bare feet...summer is nonexistent here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun photos on the lifeguard stand, you look hot lady!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, and so tan!! Those shorts are so cute, and I'm lovin the neon bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an american girl next door look! lovee it

    ~kim
    thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an all-american look with a stylish twist! Super cute. I love anyone who can really rock a floral denim short.

    ReplyDelete